The PACLink diagnostic adaptor works with both black and green heavy duty truck 9-pin connectors, supports two CAN channels and has autobaud detection. To order, please visit http://paclink.myshopify.com.
PACLink is a free application for the PACLink Service Adaptor that provides diagnostic information on engine, cab, transmission and ABS. It includes component and gauge information for class 5-8 trucks. This is a great tool for medium and heavy truck triage by service writers, for roadside assistance service providers and for drivers in remote locations who need to get info quickly about their MIL and CEL lights. No cellular connection is needed to read the info from the truck. NOTE: This software is backwards compatible with 2015 adaptors.
NOTE: When first starting the PACLink application, please use pairing code 2015.
• Provides easy-to-understand fault code descriptions for all makes/models of class 5-8 trucks manufactured from 2004 onwards
• Includes MX engine proprietary fault code descriptions
• Small heavy-duty 9-pin adaptor unit that plugs into J1939 CAN Bus
• Reads all published J1939 CAN, Engine, Transmission and ABS diagnostic fault codes
• Wireless solution using Bluetooth® technology
• Compatible with Android v. 4.0 and later hand-held devices
• Provides real-time data for oil temperature, DEF levels and other gauges
• Capture feature allows you to send snapshots using email or other social media
• Printable report feature captures information from all screens in one place
• LED indicators for adaptor status
Spanish language coming soon! For inquiries, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our Facebook page and like us - https://www.facebook.com/PACLinkServiceAdapter/.
PACLink HD Truck Diagnostic is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
PACLink HD Truck Diagnostic (version 6.2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of PACLink HD Truck Diagnostic since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-31.
The latest version is 6.2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-01-08.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-09-15
Now includes Spanish language
posted on 2016-11-14
- Added support for 2016 Android adaptor,- Includes ability to re-set inactive fault codes (2016 adaptors only),- Faster real-time gauges,- Refreshed MX fault codes